I would like to thank djmatticus from over at The Matticus Kingdom for nominating me for the REALITY Award. I am both grateful that people like (or even read) my blog enough to nominate me for these awards, and slightly amused that people would continue to do so when I have made it clear that I do not like to follow the rules on these things. 😀
Here are the “Rules” (that are meant to be broken…) for this award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Display the award on your blog somewhere
3. Acknowledge the blogger on your blog and link back to them.
4. Answer the 5 simple questions about yourself.
5. Nominate as many as 20 bloggers for this award and notify them.
Well, those rules aren’t so bad… Seeing as number 5 says “as many as” I suppose I could technically not nominate anyone and still not break the rules… Maybe I’ll nominate at least one blogger… 🙂
Anyway, Onward to the questions!
1. If your life could be like any book you’ve ever read, which one would you choose? Hmmm… just one book or a series of books? Cause if it can be a series of books the answer is easy. The Chronicles of Narnia.
2. Would you want to be a specific character in that book or just be who you are now living in that time/place/setting? I would want to still be myself, but living in Narnia. Preferably with the ability to easily travel between this world and Narnia whenever I felt like it.
3. If you had control of the moon, would you change its color, and what color would you make it? “That’s no moon. It’s a space station!” Okay seriously though, purple. I would make the moon purple. Possibly blue or green some of the time.
4. Which you prefer to live in the DC Universe or the Marvel Universe? “I’m Batman”…. Why do I have to choose just one? Why can’t I have the super power (among others) to be able to travel from one universe to the other? Have breakfast at Wayne Manor, ride around with Wolverine on the motorcycle that he “borrowed” once again from Cyclops, then check out Tony Stark’s latest creation before heading back for a quick flight around the world with Superman… I clearly have put far too much thought into this answer… 😀
5. Which character on the Big Bang Theory are you the most like? “I’m not insane, my mother had me tested!” I’d probably have to say Sheldon. Maybe minus a bit of the social awkwardness… not all of it mind you, just a bit. Oh, and you could probably keep all the O.C.D. tendencies as well… slightly less intelligence as well…
Well, that was fun. Now for the next part. Nominations and questions for those nominations. Now it doesn’t state anywhere in the rules that I have to come up with my own set of questions for the bloggers I nominate, but djmatticus did on his blog when he handed out this award to others… I think that I will keep some of the questions the same, maybe change a couple…
My questions for my nominees:
1. What… is your favorite color?
2. If your life could be like any book you’ve ever read, which one would you choose?
3. Would you want to be a specific character in that book or just be who you are now living in that time/place/setting?
4. Which you prefer to live in the DC Universe or the Marvel Universe?
5. What super power or powers would you most like to have?
And my nominees are: