Curtis and I are now officially 11 days out from when our closing date is supposed to be on the condo that we trying to buy.
And we still aren’t 100% certain that it’s all going to work out the way it’s supposed to.
We ended up having to get an extension on the mortgage commitment due date. That is now on this coming Thursday. The Thursday after that is when we should be closing and become “home owners”.
We only just recently found out that our appraisal went well, and now we are waiting for the processors to get all of our information to the underwriter and get our loan officially approved.
Once our loan is officially approved the lawyers can decide when we can do the closing.
We are anxiously awaiting to hear from the lawyers when/if we can do the closing.
Please, keep your fingers crossed that by this time next month I’ll be writing about how our move into our new condo went.